Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two Blogs? that's confusing

So yeah, turns out I had two blogs without even realising. Wonder what else I have two of without realising? Anyway, I'm just gonna update with exactly what is on the other blog and keep this one running.

Righto... been a while... again.

What i've been doing these past few months is collabarating with several over Whovians to make a (serious) Fan Series of Doctor Who. The Series will begin on the 29th of September with 'The Doctor, The murderer'. The episodes written by Yours truly are 'Warriors of Valhalla' which is Episode 4 and 'The Rule of Hera' Which is a two part episode taking up slots 14 and 15. As far as voice talent goes, We have a good cast voicing The Doctor (who is meant to be the eleventh incarnation) and the Companion, Alicia Clarkes. I am voicing the finale Villain, who I can't reveal because i have forgotten if we are meant to be keeping it secret. The best news of all is that I am not running it, so you can expect more reliability in this. Huzzah!
http://www.wix.com/fanaudioseries/doctorwhounofficial/Homepage
That is the homepage. I hope you all enjoy this new series.

In cartoon news, I have started to outline the characters and plots for me next series, but it could take a while with University matters taking up most of my time at the moment.

So until next time, when i remember I have a blog again, Peace out. (but not in a hippy way)

No comments:

Where the magic happens. If by magic you mean comedy and terrible animation.